The Internet offers lots of ways for any average individual to earn money. One of these is through creating and selling products on Squidoo. It is a popular online site that offers a chance to any person who is into marketing to sell and advertise for profit on a chosen niche. If you think that buying and selling is your forte, you need to consider this type of online job. Working on something that you love to do and where you are good at makes the chance for a successful career much higher. However, you should also look at the advantages and disadvantages of Squidoo before you jump into the world of online marketing. Here are some of the notable pros and cons when it comes to using Lenses.
- Earn – perhaps this would be among the most-coveted advantage anyone can have when it comes to working both offline and online.
- Express Yourself – similar to blogging, you will have the chance to express what you think of the product or subject you are trying to promote and sell.
- Absolutely Free – unlike other sites, Squidoo offers you a free account where you can actually do anything for free and earn in return for your effort.
- Time Intensive – in order to make your lens enticing and impressive, you need to devote time on it. Working on a site such as Squidoo is similar to blogging as you need to invest more quality time if you want to have a successful career.
- Requires Marketing Skills – anyone who goes into business should at least know how to market his or her goods. If you do not have any skill in buying and selling stuffs, especially when it comes to promoting your products, perhaps it would be best for you to look for other online jobs.
- Removed from Site – if you do not improve your traffic, most definitely you can expect your lens to be removed after a week. This is why it is very important to draw traffic in order to have visitors and sales or else your page will just be an added pile of trash.
- Competitiveness – like any job (offline or online), there are many people who are thinking of the same idea as yours. In short, you will have lots of competition on your career. Expect fewer sales and be ready for the worst. However, if you get pass the first few months without falling out, you’ll have a better chance of generating good profit in return.
In general, there are both good and bad stuffs when it comes to handling a Squidoo lens. However, if you know the techniques on how to manage them properly and correctly, you will soon find out how easy it is to earn an impressive income from a popular site. All you have to do is do your homework and experiment on what will work for you. Keep in mind that what will work for others may not work for you and vice versa. So, keep on improving!